Load cell is a commonly used measuring instrument, which has certain application in many fields. Among them, the Load cell also has certain application in many mechanical equipment, machinery is some heavy equipment Load cell when used in these machinery, there are many aspects that need attention. If the use of improper methods can easily lead to danger, the following edition will give you a detailed introduction of the Load cell in the mechanical installation of the note bar.
· Load cells should be handled lightly, especially small capacity sensors made of alloy aluminium elastomer. Any impact or drop may cause great damage to their metering performance. For large capacity Load cells, generally speaking, it has a large self-weight, so it is required to use appropriate lifting equipment (such as hand-pulled hoist, electric hoist, etc.) when handling and installing.
· The mounting surface of the base of the mounting sensor should be flat and clean, without any oil film or film. Installation of the base itself should have sufficient strength and rigidity, generally higher than the strength and rigidity of the sensor itself.
· Level adjustment: Level adjustment has two aspects. Firstly, the installation plane of single sensor mounting base should be adjusted by level instrument. On the other hand, the installation plane of multi-sensor mounting base should be adjusted to a level as far as possible, especially in the weighing system with more than three sensors. The main purpose of this is to make the loads borne by each sensor basically the same. Yes.
· The loading direction of each Load cell is determined, and when we use it, we must load the load in this direction. Transverse force, additional bending moment and torsion force should be avoided as far as possible.
· As far as possible, use structural accessories with automatic positioning (reset) function, such as ball bearings, joint bearings, positioning fasteners, etc. They can prevent some transverse force from acting on the sensor. It should be pointed out that some transverse forces are not caused by mechanical installation, such as the transverse forces caused by thermal expansion, the transverse forces caused by wind, and the transverse forces caused by the vibration of agitators on some container weighing instruments.
· Some weighing instruments must be attached to the accessories on the scale body (such as the conveying pipeline of the container scale), so we should make them as soft as possible in the direction of the sensor loading spindle, in order to prevent them from "eating" the true load of the sensor and causing errors.
· Load cells should be surrounded by as many "baffles" as possible, and even cover the sensor with thin metal plates. In this way, the sensor and some movable parts can be prevented from contamination by sundries, and this "contamination" often makes the movable part unhappy and affects the weighing accuracy. Whether the system is unhappy or not can be judged by the following methods. That is, to add or subtract about one thousandth of the rated load on the weighing platform to see if the weighing indicator reflects or not, indicating that the movable part is not "contaminated".
· Although the Load cell has a certain overload capacity, it should be prevented from overloading during the installation of the weighing system. It should be noted that even a short time of overload may cause permanent damage to the sensor. In the installation process, if necessary, the sensor can be replaced by a pad at the same height as the sensor, and finally the sensor can be replaced. In normal operation, sensors should generally be equipped with overload protection mechanical components. · If a screw is used to fix the sensor, a certain tightening moment is required, and the screw should have a certain depth of screw thread.
Add: Room 511,Huafeng Yu'an Building,45 Area, Baoan